CA Shrawan Kumar RoyDirector
- Shrawan Roy is a Science Graduate from Delhi University and a fellow member of Institute of Chartered Accounts of India.
- He has diversified professional experience of more than 15 years in the areas of corporate advisory, audit, Investment appraisal and Business and financial valuation.
- He also has rich experience in audits including Statutory Audit, Tax Audit, Internal Audit., Co-operative Societies audit.
Mr. Girish AswaniDirector
- Girish has to his credit over 17 years of Corporate Experience in Sales, Wealth Management, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI) sector with 14 years in Training and Development, and has worked with organizations like Tata AIG (now Tata AIA) Life, ICICI Prudential Life, Aviva Life Insurance; also caters sectors like BFSI, Retail, Engineering and IT in the areas of Corporate Finance, Personal Finance and Soft Skills.
- A highly committed and positive person, he is a Certified NLP Trainer & NLP Coach from The National Federation of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NFNLP), Florida (USA) and also a Certified Financial PlannerCM (CFPCM) from Financial Planning Standards Board (FPSB) India and he has completed his Fellowship (FIII) from Insurance Institute of India.
- Academically he has done his Masters in Business Administration (MBA) – Finance, and is armed with various certifications in the Risk and Insurance Management, MacroFinance, Mutual Fund (AMFI) and Stock market (NCFM & NISM). He has completed his certification in Entrepreneurship Development Programme from MSME Development Institute Govt. of India. He has embarked on this journey of empowering Individuals with his knowledge and certifications in Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP).
Mr. Akshay KumarDirector
Akshay Kumar is an experienced professional having Diploma in Actuarial Techniques from IFoA, UK. Academically he is a bright scholar having completed his MBA in Finance along with MSc in Mathematics. He is having an experience of almost twenty years in the insurance industry where he has worked with different Life Insurance companies (LIC of India, Sahara India Life Insurance) at managerial levels and with KPO (WNS global services LTD) at a senior level. His experience is not only limited to core actuarial work but also mentoring budding insurance / actuarial Professionals.
He had been a part of pricing, valuation, experience analysis, reinsurance and other actuarial processes and has fair skills of modeling on actuarial software. He is proficient in MS Excel, MS Access with decent VBA skills.
He is a partner in a firm which is providing actuarial consultancy and guidance to actuarial students in the areas of building concepts, personality development and placement assistance. He is also instrumental in imparting insurance knowledge to other professionals working in the insurance domain.
His skills and experience include:
- Pricing of Life Insurance Products
- Reinsurance Management System
- Valuation of Life Insurance Products
- Experience Analysis
- Statutory Reporting
- Experience of Actuarial Software Algo Financial Modeler and Prophet
- Experience of Life Asia Policy Admin System
- UK Solvency II NPEC reporting
- Employee Benefit Valuation
- Business Planning
Mr. Sidharth BhargavaDirector
His vast knowledge and experience in the education domain and incisive ability to comprehend and envisage business dynamics has made him an indisputable business leader.
He has a successful and impeccable track record of managing and driving business in education industry and its various dimensions including market potential, product structuring, growth and Goto market strategies, investment decisions, pricing strategies across different education segments, digital content development, higher education, International Alliances, Franchising, Animation Training, English language training, tutoring and Employment Oriented Skills including Data Science.
Sidharth has held various leadership position in the past including Managing Director at Picasso Animation College and Founder Director at Maharishi University of Information Technology.
He started his career with NIIT Ltd and has regional experience across the Middle East and North America. He holds a Bachelor of Science in Mathematics and a Master of Business Economics from Delhi University.
Mr. Manoj KhadilkarDirector
Manoj has an experience of more the 25 years in the field of Journalism. His academic qualification includes Graduation in Economics, Bachelor of Journalism and Master of Journalism from Banaras Hindu University. Currently he is developing content and Hindi translation of various projects in education and corporate sector.
He has excellent creative scripting skills (especially in Hindi and Marathi) in many domains including political, sports and entertainment. His association as a Bollywood reporter gave him a vast exposure to the Bollywood world developing good network with the entertainment fraternity and journalists.
He was associated with organizations like Live India News, network 18 (IBN 7), India TV, united News of India, Amar Ujala, Dainik Jagran, Aaj and Gandiv. Associated with news-wire, print media and television broadcast and has also covered beats such as business, sports and politics.
Mr. Sundeep SonwalkerDirector
Sundeep has experience of more than 25 years in the field of journalism across print, news agency and news channel. He is an award winning journalist and media/political analyst having skill in identifying strong news stories.
He is creative and engaging programme maker having experience of visual entertainment media and delivering programmes to brief, budget and deadline.
His past association includes some of the India’s leading news organizations including Aaj Tak, NDTV India and Univarta, Hindi division of the United news of India (UNI)
Mr. R Manmohan MenonExecutive Director
Manmohan has an extensive experience of more than 30 years in the fields of banking and financial services. He has been associated with organisations like State Bank of India, HSBC, Tata Group, A P Moller Group etc.
He has a varied and in-depth experience in the areas of Credit Risk , Factoring and Receivable financing, Supply Chain financing, Structured Trade and Commodity Financing, Distributor financing and Corporate banking.
He has been on the leadership team for various start up companies. In his last assignment, he was one of the Directors of Solapgang Services India Pvt Ltd ( a AP Moller Maersk Group company) and was the Global Head of Credit Risk for Trade Finance. As the core leadership team, he has been actively involved in setting up these financial organisations from the nascent stages and providing strategic inputs to reach their goals.
He is a MBA from K J Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research.
Mr. Parimal PrasadPrincipal Consultant Legal Services
Parimal has 20 years of experience with leading Corporates and Law Firms in India. Parimal has worked in corporates like Hindustan Unilever, ICICI Bank, Western Union, IDFC First Bank and L&T Financial Services. Parimal specializes in Documentation & Insurance Contract Review, Legal Due Diligence, Commercial & Claim Litigations, Compliance, Commercial Agreements, Dispute Resolution & Arbitration, Regulatory Matters, and Business Advisory.
Parimal has exceptional grasp of procedure, regulations, guidelines, laws and policies governing the Insurance Industry. Parimal has the ability and skills necessary skills to implement programs, policies and procedures that will ensure total compliance with best practice and current regulations.
Parimal has represented Clients in Supreme Court, High Courts, NCDRC Commission, Insurance Ombudsman and other Judicial Bodies. He has also liasioned with the Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India. Parimal brings in his rich corporate experience to the practice of law which would assist the Firm in providing comprehensive services in the diverse areas practiced by the Firm.
- Member, Supreme Court Bar Association
- Member, Bar Council of Delhi
- Registered Patent Agent
- B.Com & LL.B, Delhi University
- Diploma in Cyber Laws, Amity Law School, New Delhi
- Certificate Course in Intellectual Property Laws, World Intellectual Property Organization, Geneva
- Certificate of Accomplishment on “Integrated Financial Law Masterclass” by Terrapinn Financial Training PTE LTD, Singapore.
Mr. C AnanthanarayananBoard Advisor
- An actuarial professional, Ananth has a varied and in depth experience of close to 14 years in the fields of life insurance, both in direct company and a leading reinsurance company, complex defined benefit in the US markets and exit benefits in the Indonesian markets. His last stint was with a direct insurer in the Indian market in the general insurance industry reporting to the Appointed Actuary.
- His experience encompasses pricing, valuation, preparation of FCRs, product and portfolio analysis, Asset Liability Management reports to the regulator and other statutory reports. He has been hands on and has worked with underwriting, claims and IT to facilitate smooth functioning of insurance operations. He is an Electronics & Communication engineer from KREC, Surathkal and did his MBA from XLRI, Jamshedpur specializing in Finance & Marketing. He is a nearly qualified member of the Institute of Actuaries of India.
Mr. Arup DasguptaBoard Advisor & Mentor
Mr Arup is a seasoned professional with 32 years of experience in Insurance Industry. He has got wide experience in Life Insurance Marketing, Corporate Governance, Customer Relationship Management and Regulatory matters with exposure to a number of international markets including Bangladesh and Myanmar.
He was MD and CEO at LIC Bangladesh Ltd from 2015 to 2020. His recent stint with LIC of India has been as the Regional Manager Marketing. He is a member of Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India and a fellow of Insurance Institute of India.
He has also held board level position in West Bengal Financial Corporation. He has joined Radgo as Board Advisor and Mentor.
Mr. Gopal KumarBoard Advisor
- Gopal has more than 20 years of professional experience in the areas of Economic Research, Corporate Advisory, Business Valuation, Insurance Analytics, Management Consulting, Private Equity, Product Management and Actuarial Consulting.
- Gopal’s academic and professional qualifications include B. Sc (H) Statistics, Masters in Business Economics (MBE) with specialization in Finance & Econometrics, Diploma in Business Finance (DBF) and Certified Financial Planner (CFP). He is also a Fellow member of Institute of Actuaries of India (FIAI).
- His professional experiences include working with Assocham, The Financial Express, Indian Venture Capital Ltd, TransValue Consultants LLP, Tata AIA Life Insurance Company, Reliance Nippon Life Insurance. He has been associated with many other companies as consultant, mentor and independent director. He views on insurance industry have been quoted in the Times of India, The Economic Times, The Economic Times Wealth, Mint, News 18 India and CNBC. He has also authored a book on Actuarial Aspects of Product Development.
Mr. Raja S ShambhuBoard Advisor
B.E. Civil Eng. & Masters in Business Economics; with experience of two decades in Credit underwriting in Retail and Project Finance. He has worked with PNB, ICICI Bank and Indiabulls at senior levels. Supervised multiple locations pan India, handled the team of Credit and technical team. He has implemented credit policies to incorporate adequate risk management for the business. Conducted multiple credit and risk management training to the team. He was accountable for the quality of product-portfolio for multiple locations.
Mr. Rupesh KumarBoard Advisor
BE. Civil Engineering. He is having experience for more than a decade in valuation of different types of immovable properties and project approval for retail as well as commercial loans. He has expertise in carry out the market survey and preparing property price Index, feasibility report. He has solid domain knowledge of real estate practices and byelaws. He has handled 55000 retail valuations in last 8 years.