Mr. Girish Aswani
- Girish has to his credit over 17 years of Corporate Experience in Sales, Wealth Management, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI) sector with 14 years in Training and Development, and has worked with organizations like Tata AIG (now Tata AIA) Life, ICICI Prudential Life, Aviva Life Insurance; also caters sectors like BFSI, Retail, Engineering and IT in the areas of Corporate Finance, Personal Finance and Soft Skills.
- A highly committed and positive person, he is a Certified NLP Trainer & NLP Coach from The National Federation of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NFNLP), Florida (USA) and also a Certified Financial PlannerCM (CFPCM) from Financial Planning Standards Board (FPSB) India and he has completed his Fellowship (FIII) from Insurance Institute of India.
- Academically he has done his Masters in Business Administration (MBA) – Finance, and is armed with various certifications in the Risk and Insurance Management, MacroFinance, Mutual Fund (AMFI) and Stock market (NCFM & NISM). He has completed his certification in Entrepreneurship Development Programme from MSME Development Institute Govt. of India. He has embarked on this journey of empowering Individuals with his knowledge and certifications in Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP).
Mr. Akshay Kumar
Akshay Kumar is an experienced professional having Diploma in Actuarial Techniques from IFoA, UK. Academically he is a bright scholar having completed his MBA in Finance along with MSc in Mathematics. He is having an experience of almost twenty years in the insurance industry where he has worked with different Life Insurance companies (LIC of India, Sahara India Life Insurance) at managerial levels and with KPO (WNS global services LTD) at a senior level. His experience is not only limited to core actuarial work but also mentoring budding insurance / actuarial Professionals.
He had been a part of pricing, valuation, experience analysis, reinsurance and other actuarial processes and has fair skills of modeling on actuarial software. He is proficient in MS Excel, MS Access with decent VBA skills.
He is a partner in a firm which is providing actuarial consultancy and guidance to actuarial students in the areas of building concepts, personality development and placement assistance. He is also instrumental in imparting insurance knowledge to other professionals working in the insurance domain.
His skills and experience include:
- Pricing of Life Insurance Products
- Reinsurance Management System
- Valuation of Life Insurance Products
- Experience Analysis
- Statutory Reporting
- Experience of Actuarial Software Algo Financial Modeler and Prophet
- Experience of Life Asia Policy Admin System
- UK Solvency II NPEC reporting
- Employee Benefit Valuation
- Business Planning