Business and Financial Valuation
Business valuation is a combination of art, science and insight. The skills required to arrive at an objective value emanates from practical insight into the operational, strategic and financial affairs of the business–and the aptitude to quantify the attitude of team driving the affairs.
Our valuation approach is simple and objective, our valuation methodology relies a lot on numbers, and we do factor in the emerging dynamics of industry. Our valuation capabilities include valuations for tangibles to intangibles assets, liabilities including complex financial instruments such as warrants, options, warranty and embedded derivatives.
Our Services include
- Valuation for transactions Valuation for transactions
- Valuation for planning and business restructuring
- Valuation for compliances
- Employee Benefits Valuation
- Contingent Liability Valuation
- Designing Employee Stock Option Plans
- Preparation of information memorandum
Companies offer many mandatory and/or discretionary schemes for the employee. These schemes need to be valued based on the accrual principle on valuation date for financial statement purposes and may also on periodic basis to understand financial impacts. Various defined benefit plans vogue in our country are gratuity schemes, superannuation plans, compensatory and sick leaves (if accumulation/encashment allowed), long service awards, deferred bonus, exempted PF trust etc.
We provide valuation services for the following benefits
- Provident Fund (in case of employer managed trusts)
- DB Pension Plan
- Leave Encashment (Privilege/earned/sick/others)
- Leave Availment (Privilege/earned/sick/others)
- Long Service Awards
- Deferred Bon
- Post-Retirement Medical Benefit Schemes (PRMBS)
- Any other like Warranty Cost/Rewards points accumulation etc.